PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Goods will be set out in Our price list in force at the time We confirm your Order. Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect Orders that We have confirmed with you.
- These prices include VAT. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of the Order and the date of delivery or performance, We will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the Goods in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- The prices for the Goods exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
- It is always possible that, despite Our best efforts, some of the Goods We sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of Our despatch procedures so that, where the Goods' correct price is less than Our stated price, We will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Goods to you. If the Goods' correct price is higher than the price stated on Our website, in Our price list, in Our Catalogue and/or Our Brochure and/or on any other website in which we promote and/sell Our Goods, We will contact you to tell you and for your instructions. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing, We do not have to provide the Goods to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- Where We are providing Goods to you, you must make payment for Goods in advance. We accept payment with PayPal and associated payment methods.
- If you do not make any payment due to Us by the due date for payment, We may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 3% a year above the base lending rate of Barclays Bank plc from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay Us interest together with any overdue amount.
- However, if you dispute an invoice in good faith and contact Us to let Us know promptly after you have received an invoice that you dispute it, the clause above will not apply to the disputed portion of the relevant invoice for the period of the dispute.
DELIVERY OF GOODS
- Please note that timescales for delivery and delivery charges will vary depending on the availability of the Goods and your address.
- We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. Occasionally Our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control. See clause below for Our responsibilities when this happens. All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and may be subject to change. We accept no liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) if delivery takes place at any time other than the estimated date for delivery. No compensation will be offered for late deliveries in any event.
- If you have asked to collect the Goods from Our premises, you will need to contact Us to agree a time for collection and such time shall be agreed to by Us at our sole discretion and may be subject to change. Under no circumstances shall We be liable to you for any changes in times for collection of the Goods.
- Delivery of an Order shall be completed when We deliver the Goods to the address you gave Us or you collect them from Us (as applicable).
- An adult must be available at the delivery address to carefully check the Goods and sign and acknowledge their safe receipt in a safe and satisfactory condition. Any defects to either the Goods or any property, must be reported immediately to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and signed for on the Delivery Note.
- If We are not able to deliver the whole of the Order at one time due to operational reasons or shortage of stock, We will deliver the Order in instalments. However, if you ask Us to deliver the Order in instalments, We may charge you extra delivery costs. Each instalment shall constitute a separate contract governed by these Terms. If We are late delivering an instalment or one instalment is faulty, that will not entitle you to cancel any other instalment.
- The Goods will be your responsibility and at your risk of loss or damage from the completion of delivery or from when you collect the Goods from Us (whichever is applicable)
- You own the Goods once We have received payment in full of all sums due, including delivery charges.
YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL AND APPLICABLE REFUND
- If you are a consumer and have purchased the Goods ‘at a distance’ (i.e via mobile phone, e-mail, web, or telephone) you have a legal right to cancel a Contract (under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000) during the period set out below in clause below. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep the Goods, you can notify Us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract under these regulations is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of Goods which are not purchased at a distance (i.e. this cancellation right does not apply to those Goods purchased face to face). In non-distance selling circumstances the right to cancel will be subject to our sole discretion. However, if the Goods are faulty, or not as described, as a consumer, you have legal rights. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
- If you are a consumer and have purchased the Goods ‘at a distance’, your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, which is when the Contract between us is formed. If the Goods have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 7 (seven) working days in which you may cancel, starting from the day after the day you receive the Goods. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period.
- To cancel a Contract, you must contact us in writing by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail, then your cancellation is effective from the date you sent us the e-mail.
- If you are entitled to cancel the Contract under the above Clause, you will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Goods. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave Us notice of cancellation as described in clause 4 above. If you returned the Goods to Us because they were faulty or mis-described, please see clause 6 below.
- If you have returned the Goods to Us under this 10 because they are faulty or mis-described, We will refund the price of a defective Good in full, any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to Us.
- If applicable, We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
- If the Products were delivered to you: (a) you must return the Goods to Us as soon as reasonably practicable. If we agree, at our discretion, to collect the Goods We will collect the Goods from the address to which they were delivered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable time for collection; (b) unless the Goods are faulty or not as described (in this case, see clause 6 above), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to Us or, where relevant, the cost of Us collecting the Goods from you; and (c) you have a legal obligation to keep the Goods in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Goods while they are in your possession.
OUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL AND APPLICABLE REFUND
- If We have to cancel an Order for Goods before the Goods are delivered. (a) We may have to cancel an Order before the Goods are delivered, due to an Event Outside Our Control or the unavailability of stock. We will promptly contact you if this happens. (b) If We have to cancel an Order under clause 11(a) and you have made any payment in advance for Goods that have not been delivered to you, We will refund these amounts to you.